1. File export format
1.1. .XLSX is a common format used by Microsoft Excel. It supports cell selection and parameter description similar to results table in Netpeak Spider.
When exporting a report containing more than 1,000,000 URLs, Netpeak Spider will automatically split the file into several files due to the format limits.
1.2. .CSV is a text format designed to store tabular data.
If you open a .CSV file via LibreOffice, it is important to set the following configurations:
- Character set → Unicode (UTF-8)
- Separator Options → Comma
1.2. Google Sheets (Google Drive) is an online spreadsheet format from Google. Supports cells highlighting, parameter description, and sharing access via link. More about Google Drive setting → in section 6.
2. Export data to Google Drive
The opportunity to export reports to Google Drive is implemented in the Pro plan.
This feature allows you to export reports for quick share and real-time communication. You need to add your Google account to export data from the program to Google Drive. To do so:
1. Open the ‘Export‘ tab in the settings and choose ‘Google Sheets’ file export format.
2. Click on ‘Add new Google account‘, choose the necessary account, grant all the permissions for further work.
3. After granting the permission in the ‘Saved Google accounts‘ menu, you can see the accounts that will be used as the final destination for data. You can add the unlimited number of accounts. To see all available accounts, click on the dropdown list.
4. If you need to delete a saved account, just choose it in the dropdown list and press ‘Delete Google account‘.
• All files and folders are exported to the ‘Netpeak Checker Exports‘ folder. This folder is located at the root of Google Drive.
• If the export is successful, a clickable pop-up will appear informing about the export success. By clicking on the pop-up, you open a browser with a link to the report folder, or the file itself.
• When creating spreadsheets, mind Google Sheets restrictions on the number of cells. If a document reaches the limit during export, it will be divided into several documents.