Why is the audit enrichment feature useful?
- Segment audit data based on the parameters that you loaded into the program. For example, you can manually mark up a page type, load it into an audit, and segment based on this markup.
- Add data that cannot be received directly in Netpeak Spider. For example, page parameters from the site admin panel, the name of the author of the article.
- Load data from netpeak Checker. For example, page indexing status, number of backlinks, or Core Web Vitals parameters.
How to use the function
Step 1. Prepare the data in CSV format.
Collect the data you want to import into a CSV file.
CSV file requirements:
- UTF-8 encoding
- The cell separator is a comma.
- The first line contains the column names. These names will be used as the names of parameters in the right panel and in the main table of the program.
- The file must contain a column named 'URL' or 'url'. This column is used as a key for data merging.
- Decimal numbers must have a period as a separator.
- If the column contains percentages, then remove the '%' sign because the program will treat the data as strings.
- The maximum size of a value in a cell is 30,000 characters.
Each line must contain a URL and its data.
There can be many columns in the file, but only 30 of them will be loaded into the program:
- 10 columns with data type "Integer"
- 10 columns with data type "Decimal"
- 10 columns with data type "String"
It is very important that the URLs in the file and in the program match. For example https://netpeaksoftware.com/ru and https://netpeaksoftware.com/ru/ are different addresses.
Step 2. Load data into the program.
To load data, use in the main menu 'Project' → 'Upload parameters to enrich data ...'
A file selection window will open.
You can select several files at once and the program will automatically process them.
The loaded parameters will appear in the right pane.
If the number of parameters is exceeded, a notification will appear.
The parameter can be turned on and off in the right panel just like the rest.
Note! The data is stored in a main table, which is stored in the computer's RAM. Therefore, be prepared that the data will take up more space in the RAM.
Step 3. Filter, segment and export data.
For data enrichment parameters, filtering and segmentation works in the same way as for other parameters.
Note! Filters and segments in the program are applied only to crawled URLs. If there are unscanned addresses in the table, the enrichment data will be displayed for them, but you will not be able to filter by them. Therefore, it is important to crawl all URLs.
You can save the project and the loaded data will be saved in it.
To export the audit data with the loaded data, use the "Export Current Table" function.
How do I delete the downloaded data?
From the main menu, select 'Project' → 'Delete data enrichment parameters'.