To start using Netpeak Spider, you need to:
- Sign up (you’ll receive free trial access).
- Download Netpeak Launcher and sign in.
- Install the latest version of Netpeak Spider in Netpeak Launcher.
- Launch Netpeak Spider in a preferred way (via Netpeak Launcher or program shortcut on desktop).
- To continue using Netpeak Spider, when trial ends, you need to buy a license and manage subscription settings.
We’ve implemented an auto-renew in our system to ease constant access to Netpeak Spider, don’t forget to specify whether you need this function!
During your free trial access, you will be able to use all features in Netpeak Spider, but with a few constraints: only users with paid access can export reports, copy data, and save projects.