To start using Netpeak Checker, you need to:
- Sign up (you’ll receive free trial access).
- Download Netpeak Launcher and sign in.
- Install the latest version of Netpeak Checker in Netpeak Launcher.
- Launch Netpeak Checker in a preferred way (via Netpeak Launcher or program shortcut on desktop).
- To continue using Netpeak Checker when the trial ends, you need to purchase a license and manage subscription settings.
We have implemented auto-renew in our system to make getting access to Netpeak Checker easier, don’t forget to specify whether you need this feature or not.
During your free trial access, you will be able to use all features in Netpeak Checker, but with a few constraints: only users with paid access can export reports, copy data, and save projects.