To start using Netpeak Checker, you need to:
- Sign up (you’ll receive free trial access).
- Download Netpeak Launcher and sign in.
- Install the latest version of Netpeak Checker in Netpeak Launcher.
- Launch Netpeak Checker in a preferred way (via Netpeak Launcher or program shortcut on desktop).
- To be able to use more Netpeak Checker functionality (which gives more features than the free one),, you need to purchase a license and manage subscription settings.
We have implemented auto-renew in our system to make getting access to Netpeak Checker easier, don’t forget to specify whether you need this feature or not.
During your free trial, you can test almost all features in Netpeak Spider and Netpeak Checker, but with a few restrictions. In Netpeak Spider you will be able to scan up to 500 URLs, and in Netpeak Checker you will be able to analyze up to 20 URLs.