No, access to these services is not included in Netpeak Checker price. We are working on it to make the best offer for receiving this data for our users, so stay tuned ;)
However, you can receive a lot of useful data using Netpeak Checker even without paid accounts in SEO-services, for instance:
- Information from a search engine result pages on Google, Bing, Yahoo: find out the position in SERP, check pages indexation and much more.
- Information about pages mentions in social media (Facebook, Pinterest).
- The age of domains, expiration date and purchase availability (Whois, Wayback Machine).
- Global and local ratings of a website according to Alexa.
- Data on incoming and outgoing links on the domain level according to LinkPad;
- Page performance and loading speed on both mobile and desktop devices (Google PageSpeed Insights);
- Checking website are optimized for mobile devices (Mobile-Friendly Test);
- Checking if a website is in list of usave web resources according to Google Safe Browsing service;
- To get free Moz parameters (information about backlinks and trust of pages/domains) you can use their free account, but with a limit of 1 request/10 seconds (for faster speed of analysis and getting all available Moz parameters it will be necessary to have a paid access to Moz API called Mozscape).
- On-Page and DNS parameters – audit with more than 50 parameters: status code, language, country according to IP address, a content of title, description and H1 tags, emails and links to social networks, etc.
You can also use our 'All Free' preset parameters template to immediately enable all free services.
Note that to activate such services as:
- Google PageSpeed Insights;
- Google Mobile-Friendly Insights;
- Google Safe Browsing.
It is necessary to get a free and the only key for all three services and paste it into the appropriate field on the ‘Google Services APIs‘ tab of the program settings. Detailed manual on getting the key is available in the article → ‘How to get API token for Google services‘.
To activate Facebook service, it is necessary to log in Netpeak Checker following the link Facebook Login, copy obtained key and paste it into the appropriate field on the ‘Facebook‘ tag of the program settings.
To get free Moz parameters, follow the link Moz API (you need to be authorized), copy obtained identificator and secret key and paste it into the corresponding fields on the ‘Moz‘ tab of the program settings.
Free Moz parameters are:
- Domain Authority;
- Page Authority;
- External Equity-Passing Links;
- Status Code;
- Canonical URL;
- Time Last Crawled;