To explain the difference, let's take a deeper look at both tools:
1. Netpeak Spider is a multifunctional tool which allows crawling all pages of a website, analyze their content and linking.
Netpeak Spider is the best assistant for solving the following tasks:
- Technical audit by 50+ SEO-parameters of each page.
- Scraping any necessary information using a special tool.
- Searching for more than 60 issues and weak spots in website SEO for boosting organic traffic.
- Quick review of website condition using the dashboard with diagrams and custom reports.
- Internal PageRank calculation.
- Creating and validating a sitemap (XML, Image, HTML).
- Comprehensive analysis of a site structure.
- Preparing for moving or website redesign.
- Re-checking the site after fixing errors or implementing any changes.
2. Netpeak Checker is a tool for bulk analysis of URLs by 1200+ parameters which allows quickly resolving the following tasks:
- Link profile analysis of any website.
- Сomparing a large number of URLs using any combination of parameters.
- SERP scraping by a list of queries in different search engines.
- Complex analysis of competitors and their marketing strategies.
- Analysis of activity in social networks (Facebook and Pinterest).
- Searching for relevant websites in SERP for link building.
- Checking domain age, purchase availability, expiration date, and searching for expired (dropped) domains.
- Quick search for successful article ideas.
Nevertheless, the tools have some similar features (e.g. some On-Page parameters). You can always try out both tools for solving your tasks. After the registration on our website, you will get a 14-day access to our programs with full functionality for free and your payment card data is not required.