In order to check indexation of certain URLs in search engines, you need to follow several steps:
- Add a list of necessary pages in Netpeak Checker.
- Turn on the ‘Indexation’ parameter for necessary search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo).
- Press the ‘Start’ button.
Our program checks ‘Indexation’ parameter using the [info: URL] operator for Google, Yahoo, Bing and [url: URL] for Yandex. The value of this parameter in the table can be:
- TRUE – the URL is indexed.
- FALSE – the URL is not added to index.
The captcha check can appear during the analysis due to a lot of requests to any search engine from your IP-address. In order to avoid this restriction, we recommend using captcha solving service and / or a list of proxies. Learn more in the article ‘How to automatically solve captcha?’
We also want you to pay attention to the ‘Indexed URLs’ parameter. It shows you a number of website pages which are indexed by a certain search engine. The parameter is checked using following operators:
- [site:] for Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- [host:] for Yandex.