If you can’t log on to Netpeak Software programs, it can be caused by one of the following reasons:
- Account email and/or password were entered incorrectly in Netpeak Launcher. In that case, please, check the correctness of entered credentials – they must be similar to those ones, which you use on our website. If you don’t remember your password, please click the ‘Forgot password‘ button, enter your email address and follow the instructions that will be sent to your email.
- Number of active devices is exceeded. Learn more in the ‘How many devices can I connect to my account and use simultaneously?’ article.
- There is no active license on a program, which you want to launch. To continue using Netpeak Software programs after free trial ends, you need to purchase a license and configure subscription conditions. Further work with projects will be impossible without an active license, even in offline mode.
- Specification of your device doesn’t match system requirements. Please, read about relevant system requirements for Netpeak Spider and Netpeak Checker.
- The problem is individual. In that case, please contact our Customer Support.