In Netpeak Checker all parameters can be divided into two groups:
- On-Page parameters – the data is scraped from the page source code.
- Parameters from external services (e.g. Serpstat, Ahrefs, Whois, Facebook, search engines) – retrieved with API-requests or scraping of external services.
The reasons for not receiving the data for the first group of parameters are the same as in the case with Netpeak Spider, which is described in the article ‘Why Netpeak Spider doesn’t crawl my website?‘.
Here are reasons for not receiving the data for the second group of parameters:
Service Error – the problems occured during an establishing a connection with an external service.
- In some cases, using a proxy may help you avoiding these restrictions.
- Contact us and we’ll help you with a temporary solution to this problem because it hadn’t happen on our side.
Captcha – check by an external service if you are not a robot, typical for parameters of search engines.
- Enter a captcha manually.
- Use a paid captcha solving service Anti-Captcha for saving your time if you have a massive analysis tasks. Learn more about it in our article ‘How to automatically avoid captcha?‘.
- Set a list of proxies in program settings to let the program send requests from different IP-addresses.
- Limit – your limit for a corresponding service has been expired or service / server set the max amount of data receiving by each user.
Solution: Using a proxy.
- Failed Auth – unable to connect to your account using entered credentials.
Solution: check rights to access the appropriate service and entered credentials.
App Error – unable to receive data due to an error in Netpeak Checker. In these cases, we immediately receive a report about this error and do our best to solve it as fast as possible.
Solution: in order to speed up the process of solving the error, please contact our Customer Support.
- Failed Proxy Auth – unable to use a proxy, because login and password are incorrect.
Solution: check the accuracy of your credentials in program settings.
- Proxy Error – used proxy is not available at the moment.
Solution: check proxy settings or turn it off.
- Browser Error – internal browser error.
Solution: restart the program.